(Junior) Research Expert
DVJ Insights is the best Marketing Research & Analytics agency (MOA Awards 2018). Our ambitions are great and to realise them we are looking for a passionate – junior- Research Expert. Do you prefer nothing more than a tightly programmed questionnaire? Are you excited about creating a neat list of Question IDs with the result of them appearing perfectly in the dataset? Look no further. DVJ Insights is looking for a Research Expert who, in addition to all kinds of research tasks, programmes the more complex questionnaires for the Research Team. Is this job something for you? Then continue reading.
What will you do as a Research Expert?
In the position of Research Expert, you are responsible for both the daily supervision and implementation of various research projects, as well as the person who can answer all kinds of programming questions. For a change, you think it’s great to programme the more complex questionnaires for the Research Team.
- Develop questionnaires
- Set up and coordinate fieldwork
- Analyse data
- Make graphs and PowerPoint presentations, including conclusions and recommendations
- You are the point of contact for programming questions from the Research Team
- Programme questionnaires for own projects and for colleagues
As a Research Expert you are part of the foundation of DVJ Insights together with the Research Team. In this role you mainly work with the Research Team, colleagues from the IT team, consultants and of course the client. You have a passion for what you do, and you constantly try to improve your own programming skills, you have new ideas about, for example, questionnaire techniques or design, and perhaps much more. The most important thing is that what you come up with, you implement as quickly as possible.
In collaboration with colleagues and of course the client you work on high-profile research projects for great clients; Samsung, Efteling, ING, DPC Dutch Central Government, Nestlé, Bavaria, Qmusic, HEMA, to name a few.
What do we offer?
A fun, versatile and challenging job at an innovative market research agency with offices in the Netherlands and the UK. An international organisation where you can add a lot with a passion for research. A job where you get the chance to learn and grow in your role. All in a pleasant informal working environment.
- A dynamic and informal working environment
- Ability to learn a lot in a short amount of time:
- You get a lot of independence and responsibility for challenging (research) projects
- You work with people who are experts in the profession
- We organise weekly knowledge lunches for the entire company
- Everyone is part of an internal training programme that pays attention to research, content and programming skills
- You can visit a conference of choice every year
- You will have the opportunity to compile a development plan to which time and budget can be linked
- We think health is very important, so you receive a monthly reimbursement for your sports subscription
- A competitive salary and employment conditions
What do you bring in?
- A university or college degree (preferably communication science, marketing, marketing research, business economics or economic psychology)
- 0 – 2 years of relevant work experience
- Affinity with programming
- Experience with programming languages such as R, Matlab, Gauss or Python is an advantage
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language
- Taking it a step further comes naturally
- A high-quality standard
- A high sense of responsibility and ability to act accordingly
Do you have questions?
If you have any questions about this job offer, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please send your CV (including average figures) and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DVJ Insights is located in Utrecht, right next to Galgenwaard Stadium.