Are you looking for a challenging traineeship in market research? Would you like to learn a lot in a short period of time and find out what you really like? Then look no further. DVJ Insights is the place to be. We are an innovative organisation which carries out market research in various areas and is always trying to improve itself and its methods. Besides doing studies to improve ourselves, we conduct research for nice clients like e.g. Samsung, ING, Nestlé and Efteling. Are you interested? Then keep on reading for your traineeship!
Who are we?
DVJ Insights is an ambitious, innovative organisation that focuses on research, and is located in both the Netherlands and the UK. We became known for researching the music preference of the Netherlands for over 20 years. Nowadays, we conduct a lot of research into how brands can grow. Our organisation is characterised by an informal working atmosphere with many young people. We are not a company with a 9 to 6 mentality and therefore some flexibility is required.
What will you do?
Our traineeship is characterised by two parts: internally and externally driven. During the first part of the traineeship you will mainly work on internal research studies which contribute to strengthening our products, think of benchmark studies and meta-analysis. During the second part of the traineeship the work shifts from internal to external where you will become part of the Research Team. In collaboration with the rest of the Research Team you will work on different research projects. Your role as part of the Research Team means that you support:
- Developing and programming questionnaires
- Set-up and coordinate fieldwork
- Data analyses (for example in SPSS and R)
- Creating graphs and PowerPoint presentations
The position of Trainee Research is very versatile and challenging; not a single day is the same!
What do we offer?
- A dynamic and informal work environment
- Possibility to learn a lot in a short time
- Collaborate with people who have earned their spurs in the profession
- A lot of independence and responsibility
- An internship compensation
- Possibility of a job as Research Expert when the traineeship is completed successfully
What do you bring?
- Graduated or in the final phase of your university studies (preferably in communication science, marketing, marketing research, business economics or economic psychology)
- Able to express yourself professionally verbally and in writing in Dutch and English
- Responsible; self-motivating, self-aware, self-disciplined and self-improving
- Interested in and enthusiastic about interpreting numbers and other data
- Smart organiser
- High quality standard
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Experience with SPSS is an advantage
- Available for a minimum of 4 days a week for six months
Do you have questions?
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please send an email to email@example.com
Then send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
DVJ Insights is located in Utrecht, right next to the Galgenwaard Stadium.